Thank you for your interest in singing with Brevitas. If you are passionate about choral singing, and are committed to making music of the highest standards, we encourage you to audition.
Brevitas welcomes audition applications all year round. Applications are reviewed as they are received. Applicants must be willing to schedule a second audition in person or over video chat.
Singers are contracted for each program depending on the needs of each project.
What are we looking for in applicants?
- Commitment to expression
- Ability to work at a swift pace
- Beautiful tone
- Excellent intonation
- Sight reading and aural skills
- Previous experience with choral and solo singing
- Fill out our audition form here
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Provide three references who can speak to your singing and work abilities.
- Live audio recordings (unedited) of:
- Our audition excerpts
- A folk song or hymn tune
- And another selection of your choice